POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE
The Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs’ Political Action Committee (HBA PAC) is a separate legal entity affiliated with the Association. The membership of HBA PAC is limited to members of the Association and selected by HBA PAC at its annual meeting each November.
Your contribution helps to further the mission as we seek to inform and educate the general membership of CSHBA on the political process, our positions, our endorsed candidates, and the importance of participating in the American election process.
To make a contribution, contact Marla Novak at email@example.com or 719-592-1800
NAI Highland, LLC
Classic Consulting Engineers
VP of Gov. Affairs
The mission of the HBA PAC is to identify, support and help candidates get elected to public office. The candidates that we support share our strongly held philosophies.
• Employing the American Free Enterprise System and Free Enterprise solutions to solve issues
• Willingness to make the tough stances and decisions that are in the best interests of the community and/or the state
• Defending Private Property Rights guaranteed in the Constitution
• Supporting a pro-business climate on a state and local level
• Understanding the importance of the housing industry in meeting the needs of people for all types and prices of housing opportunities
• Believing in Limited Government and a rational regulatory environment.
• Willingness to listen and learn
The Roles and Responsibilities of the PAC Members include active participation in the identification and endorsement of candidates for public office at the city and county level, as well as the “local” delegation to the state legislature. PAC Members are expected to provide assistance with election campaigns, campaign financial support, and to encourage voting participation with friends, family and business associates.
Copyright Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs. All Rights Reserved.