Pinnacol Safety Group Program
AGC, CCA, IEC of Southern Colorado and HBA have joined forces with Pinnacol Assurance to offer a safety group program designed to reduce workers’ compensation costs by promoting safety and claims management practices in the workplace. The safety group program brings together groups of businesses with common risks that are committed to maintaining and enhancing industry-leading safety and claims management practices. If you qualify for the program, you receive access to resources and assistance for establishing safe working conditions.
A Member’s premium is based on their organization’s individual claims history. No member will pay more for participating in a safety group program than they would as a non-participant, and you earn additional savings on your workers’ compensation costs with an up-front discount.
There is also the potential to receive a safety group program dividend. A dividend is a portion of premium return to a policyholder based on the safety record of the safety group program’s members.
- A four (4) percent discount on your workers’ compensation premium
- Eligibility for a safety group program dividend
- Improved risk management and loss control
- Safety group program training and materials
- Risk management training – available online and in locations across the state
- Individualized service from a Pinnacol customer-focused service team
- Have been in business for at least three years
- Maintain a minimum loss ratio established by the safety group program
- Comply with the safety group program’s training requirements
- Maintain effective hiring, safety and claims management programs
- Demonstrate management commitment to maintaining and enhancing a safe workplace
- Implement a return-to-work program
- Designate and use Pinnacol SelectNet providers – rural exception for physical locations without a SelectNet provider within 30 miles
For more information, contact one of the following HBA Member companies
Steve Schneider |
John Lewis |
John Schaefer |
Hub International Insurance
Gian Baldrica |
Six & Geving
Joe Doyle |
Copyright Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs. All Rights Reserved.