Website Solid Rock Custom Homes
As the premier custom home builders in Colorado Springs, we believe the custom home and semi-custom home building and high-end remodeling process is more than constructing a beautiful home; it is establishing a collaborative relationship between our clients, our contractors and ourselves, in order to create homes of great value, with unique styles and functionality, and superior craftsmanship. At Solid Rock Custom Homes we believe it is through this team relationship with our clients that a positive home building experience can be obtained by all. We are dedicated to establishing this relationship by being committed to open and thorough communication; exercising mutual respect among clients and fellow team members; exemplifying integrity and honesty in all our business practices, and by offering unprecedented service throughout the building experience and for years to come.
Objective: The Office Manager reports to the President and is responsible for providing office management services to the company and it’s employees.
Skills: Must have ability to multi-task in situations, be an independent and self-motivated worker, and take initiative. This employee must display (but not limited to); strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration, accuracy, experienced computer skills, time management, effective verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and be excellent in customer service.
Requirements: Must have knowledge with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & Outlook). Quickbooks knowledge a plus. Office Management experience preferred.
Reception & General Office Organization:
- • Communication: Answering phones, screening calls, taking messages, updating client lists, communicating with clients, returning phone calls, communicating with trade contractors and vendors.
- • Mail: Picking up mail daily, sending mail, distributing mail and bills, buying stamps, sending packages, etc.
- • Filing & Organization: Overall organization of office, organizing the filing systems, archiving old files, updating administrative binders, and recycling. Maintaining confidential client information in database and keeping track of job files. Maintain Database backups.
- • Office & Supplies: Placing office supply orders and maintaining a clean office environment. Securing office environment on a daily basis. Assist with development and implementation of all company policies and procedures.
- • Invoices: Preparing, entry, and getting approvals, coordinating overhead bills in a timely manner.
- • Insurance Certificates/Licenses: Track general liability and worker’s compensation insurance certificate for all subcontractors. Call subcontractors/Insurance Companies when updates are needed. Tracking annual renewals on all licenses, memberships, and subscriptions and renew when necessary.
- • Billing cycle: Entering monthly draw paperwork to banks accurately, analyzing vendor bills, entering discounts, obtaining lien releases and distributing trade contractor payments. Make credit card payments as needed for invoices.
- • Payroll: Entering job cost time per project and tracking of employee timecards.
- • Quarterly Reports: Assist with filings for all entities. 1099’s, vendor payment information, credit reports, insurance audits, etc.
- • Employees: Maintain existing and new employee paperwork, policies and procedures, tracking new employee information, orientation for new office staff, credit cards, cell phones, business cards, and new hire reporting.
- • Vacation Requests: Checking request for conflicts with other employees, keeping track of number of vacation days taken by all employees, notifying employees of approved vacation days.
- • Daily/Weekly Logs: Keeping record of daily activities for job documentation purposes.
- • Marketing: Maintain company photographs. Assist with internet updates and Social Media presence on Internet. Help maintain company branding throughout all areas of external communication.
- • Errands: Assist with out of the office errands on an as needed basis. In cases where use of personal vehicle is needed, reimbursement for mileage will be made. Picking up special need items, opening houses for inspectors or clients, meeting deadlines for meetings, deposits, blueprints, etc.
- • Clerical: Provide clerical support services to staff as needed. Copying, filing, and data input. Maintain BuildTools client information and updates as necessary. Operate all office equipment efficiently. Taking meeting minutes at all client and staff meetings when necessary. Notary as needed (if certified). Create office and jobsite binders and keep them updated with documentation as needed. Update cloud storage information for production as needed.
- • Scheduling: Assist with staff scheduling of warranty service, inspections, client meetings, vendor, and trade contractors when needed.
- • Other: Perform other office related duties as required.
- • $15 to $20 per hour depending on experience.
- • Maintain a flexible schedule during normal office hours.
- • Dress code is business casual unless otherwise noted.
- • Texting, Social Media, and personal communication is discouraged on company time.
- • 1 hour Lunch per Company Policy Manual
- • Position is hourly based upon experience of Applicant.
- • Based on 40 hour work week. Work on weekends upon request (not very often)
- • No Company Health Insurance program at this time.
- • Paid vacation per year, 7 paid Holidays, based on Company Policy Manual,
- • 90-day probationary period and thereafter annual reviews
- • Review Company Employee Policy and Procedures Manual
- • Retirement Plan (401k) is available and has company participation
Please send resumes to Lain@solidrockcustomhomes.com
To apply for this job email your details to Lain@solidrockcustomhomes.com