2021 Parade of Homes (tickets)
Why pay full price? HBA Members and local REALTORS receive discounted tickets to the Parade when you purchase them in groups of 10. What better way to say “thank you” or “I’m thinking of you” than with Parade tickets?
Regular admission is $17, ages 16 and older and free for kids 15 and younger. One ticket allows a visitor entry to the Parade of Homes anytime during its run. Active duty and retired military can receive complimentary tickets while supplies last at Perkins Motors or The Retreat at Oakwood Homes. Complete details are available at SpringsParade.com.
1. Under Ticket Options, enter “Springs” for a promo code and then choose the “Pack of 10 General Admission Tickets ($90) as the ticket type. Do not share this code with your clients/customers. It is for your use only.
2. Then enter the quantity of 10 tickets you would like to purchase. Note: 1 = 10 tickets; 2 = 20 tickets, etc. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. You will receive an email with 10 separate tickets in PDF form for each ticket quantity that you ordered. You can forward these on to your guests as a PDF or print them out and personally hand them out.
Please have your guest register the ticket in their name by doing the following (you could also do this for them as well):
- 1. Download the Parade of Homes app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play
- 2. Click on the menu and then open “E-Ticket”
- 3. Scan the QR code
- 4. Change the name on the ticket to their name and click on REGISTER.
They’re now eligible to win AMAZING prizes!
- $5,000 shopping spree from La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Series 6 Apple Watch from Centura Penrose Hospital
- Ring Home Security Package from Mountain View Electric Association
In addition, while we do not currently have to contract trace like we did last year, if things should change, we would be able to get in contact with you.
The tickets will be sent immediately to your inbox. If you do not find them there, please check your junk folder. A lot of people have been finding them there.
There are 19 homes in the Parade this year, along with the Retreat Sales Center at Banning Lewis Ranch. To find out which home you’d like to go to first (and pick up the Parade of Homes plan book), logon to SpringsParade.com and click on “maps”.
HBA Members and REALTORS are required to have a ticket to visit the homes.
If you have any questions, please call 719-592-1800, ext 119.
Note: 1 = 10 tickets; 2 = 20 tickets, etc.
Tickets are non-refundable.