2022 ELECTIONS & ENDORSED CANDIDATES
HBA Political Action Committee
The Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs’ Political Action Committee (HBA PAC) is a separate legal entity affiliated with the Association.
THE MISSION OF THE HBA PAC IS TO IDENTIFY, SUPPORT AND HELP CANDIDATES GET ELECTED TO PUBLIC OFFICE. THE CANDIDATES THAT WE SUPPORT SHARE OUR STRONGLY HELD PHILOSOPHIES.
• Employing the American Free Enterprise System and Free Enterprise solutions to solve issues
• Willingness to make the tough stances and decisions that are in the best interests of the community and/or the state
• Defending Private Property Rights guaranteed in the Constitution
• Supporting a pro-business climate on a state and local level
• Understanding the importance of the housing industry in meeting the needs of people for all types and prices of housing opportunities
• Believing in Limited Government and a rational regulatory environment
• Willingness to listen and learn
For More Information, contact Marla Novak at email@example.com
2022 Election Season
The 2022 election season will begin with a Primary Election on June 28, 2022 followed by a General Election on November 8, 2022.
Primary Election is June 28 – Polls open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The 2022 primary elections are coming up and we need your help. The HBA PAC has interviewed and endorsed several sensible candidates who are proven leaders in our community for you to consider. Make sure you and your staff, friends, and family are registered to vote. Every election matters and the June primary is no exception.
el Paso County Endorsed Candidates
Town of Monument Endorsed Candidates
Cherokee Metro District Election results
UNOFFICIAL ABSTRACT VOTING RESULTS FOR MAY 3, 2022 BOARD ELECTIONS
- LINDA L. KELEHER 265
- MELODY D. HELTON 63
- ROBERT HERNANDEZ 240
- STEVEN J. HASBROUCK 270
- JANET CEDERBERG 173
- RICKY BOBBY THOMPSON 247
- MICHELLE MARIE KINNEY 260
Copyright Housing & Building Association of Colorado Springs. All Rights Reserved.