Member Services Council (MSC)
The Member Services Council is responsible for executing two strategic issues of the strategic plan, adopted by the Board of Directors, specifically the issues of “engage, retain and recruit members” and “leadership development”, in conjunction with other elements.
- Chair: Dawn White, Dawn White & Co.
- Staff Liaisons: Brianna Colbrunn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Time: 1st Thursday of each month, 8:30 a.m. at HBA
Public Policy Council
Builder and Developer Members meet monthly to address policy issues that affect the development industry, including impact fees, water and regulation. This committee is for large builder & developer members.
- Chair: Bobby Ingels, Nor'wood Limited, Inc.
- Staff Liaison: William Mutch, email@example.com
- Meeting: 2nd Thursday of each month, 12:00 noon at HBA
Promotes the remodeling industry as it works with local councils to raise public awareness of remodeling as it promotes the benefits to consumers of hiring professional Remodelers. In conjunction with the NAHB Remodelers Council, it provides education, certification and information to assist members in all aspects of their business and to improve and promote professionalism within the remodeling industry.
- Chair: Nathan Liljestrand, Custom Creations
- Staff Liaison: Marla Novak, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Time: 2nd Thursday of the month, Click Here for the meeting times and locations
Individual Membership cost is $60 and is a per person membership.
To join the Remodeler's Council, Click here to complete On-Line Registration or click here to download and print an application
Sales & Marketing Council (SMC)
Educational programs and events pertaining to sales, marketing and overall business growth. Members of SMC receive discounts on educational programs, belong to the National Sales & Marketing Council, and receive the national Sales & Marketing Ideas magazine.
Chair: Ron Bell, New Home Star
Staff Liaison: Brianna Colbrunn, email@example.com
Meeting Time: 2nd Tuesday of each month, 8:30 a.m. at the HBA unless otherwise noted.
Individual Membership is $75 per year
Click here to join online or click here
to print out the application and fax to the HBA
NAHB Designation Courses offered by the National Sales & Marketing Council are available throughout the United States. Log on to www.NAHB.org for a list of available classes.
New Home Sales (18.0 CEU)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
New Home Marketing (12.0 CEU for each course)
Click here for IRM Designation Requirements
- Understanding Housing Markets and Consumers (IRM I)
- Marketing Strategies, Plans, and Budgets (IRM II)
- Lifestyle Merchandising, Advertising, and Promotion Strategies (IRM III)
- The Challenge of New Home Sales Management (IRM IV)